Homemade Peanut Butter Cups

I love Reese's chocolate, I even made cookies with them see here and everyone seemed to love them so I thought I would attempt at making peanut butter cups myself and by the look of them they have actually turned out OK! The thing that I would do different next time is coat the whole cases (by the way I used the silicon reusable ones, so much easier) with chocolate instead of laying because when you go to eat them the peanut butter squashes out. But who am I kidding either way it tastes just as delicious! so let me tell you how to make them, its very easy!

Ingredients

300g Plain Chocolate
1 tub of Peanut Butter
6 Silicon Cupcake Cases


Method

Start by breaking the chocolate up and melt it slowly over a saucepan in a glass bowl. You need to melt it slowly otherwise it will go lumpy and nasty. So once you've melted it you need to put a layer of chocolate at the bottom of each case then freeze for 10 minutes. 
Once you take them out the freezer you need to add roughly a teaspoon full of peanut butter on top of the frozen chocolate and spread it out. Then to finish them off all you need to do is put some more melted chocolate on top, you can either freeze them now or just leave them in the fridge for a couple of hours. 
And that is it,very simple really but so so tasty. 
Enjoy x

















Comments