Blueberry Muffins

So I've made muffins before for a Easter post, click here if you want to see that. http://becksbaking.blogspot.com/2015/03/easter-muffins.html
I started running out of ideas of what to cook. I wanted to cook something involving some kind of fruit and I've always loved blueberry muffins. Admittedly they aren't my first choice of muffin when choicing but when I do I always enjoy them. 
So this is how I made mine. 

Ingredients 

300g Self raising flour 
1 tsp baking powder 
50g Butter 
90g Sugar 
2 eggs 
225ml Milk 
1 tsp Vanilla extract 
150-200g Blueberries (I used frozen) 

I measured out the flour,sugar and baking powder into a bowl. I then added the butter,milk, 2 eggs (slightly beaten) and the 1 tsp of vanilla extract then whisked it all together. Just until it is all mixed together (it does not matter if there is lumps of flour). I then added the Blueberries and gave it a quick mix together. 
I then filled the 12 muffin cases 3/4 full and placed them in the oven for 20 minutes then turned the whole tray round and do for another 5 minutes to get the right colour. 
Finally just leave to cool.







Enjoy x

Comments