Giant Double Chocolate Cookies

So I come across a recipe for these cookies a long time ago but they had 3 types of chocolate in them and where more chunky. I adapted the recipe by only using dark chocolate (my favourite) and not adding any milk. 
This a really easy recipe to follow and you can be eating your cookies within the hour with a nice cold glass of milk. So all you will need is:

Ingredients

200g Unsalted Butter, softened 
300g Caster Sugar
1 Egg
275g Self Raising Flour
75g Cocoa Powder
1 Big bar of Plain Chocolate


Start by turning the oven on to 200C and line 2 trays with greaseproof paper. Put the softened butter and caster sugar into a bowl and cream it together. Next add the egg and fix until its just come together. I then put in the flour and cocoa powder and just worked the mixture for a good 2 minutes with a wooden spoon. Once it had come together I added the chocolate.
I then rolled out a handful of mixture into a ball and put it on the tray. They went in the oven for 15 minutes and went from this....




To this!






Leave them to cool for 30 minutes (if you can wait that long). 

Enjoy x

Comments