Ok so this is not something I normally blog about. As you can tell by the title it is not something for human consumption. We sadly had to put one of our dogs down recently that we had for 13 years and our other dog has gone very depressed. She had always been with him since she was a puppy.She needed a bit of love and attention, also a yummy treat.My little sister wanted to help make these for her. Its safe to say she loved them.
1 1/2 cups of Flour
1 cup of Oats
1 cube of Chicken Stock
1/2 cup of Boiling water
Turn your oven to 170C to begin with.
1. Place the chicken stock into the 1/2 cup of boiling water and let it dissolve.
2. Place the oats and flour into a bowl and pour the chicken stock over the dry ingredients.
3. Mix together with a wooden spoon until a dough starts forming, then finish off using your hands to bring together.
4. Place onto a floured surface and roll out with a rolling pin.
5. Use any cookie cutter you wish, my little sister chose a heart shaped one.
6. You then place onto a cookie sheet or tray covered with baking paper and put in the oven for 30 minutes.
7. Once they have cooked place onto a cooling rack until completely cooled.
There you have it, quick and easy dog biscuits. You can add any flavouring in them you want; beef stock, peanut butter, bacon or even grated cheese.
Like I said anything your dog loves you can add into it.
I hope you enjoyed reading and making these for your dogs!